We would like to update you on the changes to our business as a result of COVID-19.
Our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our team. We are doing everything we can to ensure that our employees are well looked after during this difficult period. This includes taking all necessary precautions and implementing appropriate controls to manage the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Some of those include:
- A work at home policy for those staff where appropriate
- Split shifts where possible to allow for 2 production teams
- Increased sanitization and cleaning of all production areas and equipment
- Regular communication with all staff to ensure they have the latest information regarding COVID-19 and ensuring all precautions are being taken
- Increased communication with our suppliers to ensure our supply lines are stable and we are able to continue to deliver projects on time
- Video conferencing as the main medium for external and internal meetings
Like many Australian companies, by adopting these practices we are able to remain open and continue to design, manufacture and service our clients.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we are also working on new solutions for hand sanitization and body temperature sensors which can be installed in new and existing self-service terminals. We will keep you updated on this and other developments the team are working on.
Our thoughts go out to those impacted by the virus and we extend our gratitude to the healthcare workers who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need. Please take care of those around you, support local businesses where possible and look after those who might be struggling through this difficult period.
From everyone here at Neo, we wish you and your family our best through this challenging time.